About NTSMS > New Members

Melville

(1/4) > >>

Melville:
Hi, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Honza and I'm from Brno, 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic, where am I studying High school of chemistry, Technical lyceum programme. I'm almost 18 yrs old (2 weeks remaining), which means that I should start looking for a university to study.
My metal story began with the band Nightwish and through several bands I got to Therion. I was like "hmm, nothing special" at first, but as I was listening to Vovin and Deggial, it began to be quite good after a few plays. Then I received the Theli album from my friend and I got addicted with the first notes of To Mega Therion and In The Desert of Seth. And now I got almost 8 000 plays of Therion on my last.fm profile which makes them my no. 1.
I'm also interested in some PC games, mainly strategic and roleplaying. My interest in the roleplaying games also led me to the Dungeons and Dragons, where I play mainly clerics and mages, although I'm not devout to any religion or secte.

Well, that's everything I can remind of, so...ask me! :)

Mystique:
Hey Melville!
Welcome to our little community  :welcome:
enjoy and stay active  :cheers:

Markus:
Hi Melville,

welcome here! Well, enjoy the forum, participate in the topics you find interesting and start new ones if you like. :) Oh, and good luck with your studies!

Cheers!

Markus

Lucy:
Ahoj! :yeha:

We even have a Czech subforum here!

But...

...please watch out with that invocation, You might end up like this:

:wink2:

Persephone:
Ahoj :)

Tak Tě tu vítám  :biggrin:

Tak už jsme tu tři.. ((: