Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 767915 times)

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #1160 on: February 05, 2010, 11:49:54 am »
Hello everyone!
Sheesh, it's been a long time since I last posted here...or been here for that matter...since I'm in university, I've started neglecting all forums that I've been a member of  :wacko:
Ugh...well anyway, how do I feel, well that's a tough question xD I feel...okay, tired a bit maybe, reluctant to study for the exam that's ahead of me xD Croatian is a pain in the ass, I can tell you that. All the readings we have to do - it's insane! But oh well, in the end it's kinda worth the effort you know.

So yeah...
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #1161 on: February 05, 2010, 07:02:43 pm »
I feel quite strange because the bass player and the singer decided to leave yesterday the band, so only me and the other guitarrist still in the band. Of course we ain´t gonna break the band, because we´ve been always the two main characters in Ixtlán, so we will start again from zero, but the experience of the past has told me that every time we start from zero better things happen  :)

6 6 6

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1162 on: February 07, 2010, 04:09:36 am »
Tired... I'm still at work.. waiting for my ride home...wishing I could be with my dear...feeling soooo stupidly in love... and loved.. and confused.. and  calm... whenever I think I know where this life is going it  turns up side down.. sometimes on the good side other time on the bad... now it looks like to be on the good side  :)
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1163 on: February 07, 2010, 10:35:31 pm »
Absolutely damaged.

I am already studying for days and nights all the time the same stuff and that fucking bitch fired me of the exam just because she hates girls and she probably does not like my face or what. No girl got A from her exam. Only boys.
75 precent of her students have been fired from the exam for now. She such a bitch - uses the examination for solving her problems and minority complexes of herself. I think she simply knows she's stupid, what another asshole could say that now it's being used the Jerusalem Talmud??? What the hell? And that New Delhi is in USA??? And that Judaism does not contain any dogmatas?

BITCH, nothing else than a bitch. I came there - spent there 45 minutes (it happend on 3rd Feb - so without a "pause" I am already studying for mored than week just her stuff!) just listening how stupid I am - she really was talking like this when she asked for something and I started the sentence she even didn't let me to answer the question so it wasn't really an exam! It was her monologue about the fact, that I am stupid.

And I am not the only girl who ended up like this. The examination on last Wednesday opened my eyes - I was afraid of her and now I am not afraid of that dull bitch anymore. YOU STUPID COW, I KNOW THE SUBJECT BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really do.

I know many books almost by heart... and all the things she said in her lessons (except the mistakes she said).

But she will for sure will try to fire me again - telling me that I didn't tell her what she wanted to hear etc.
But I am not afraid, cause as I say - I know the stuff so I am prepared to fight like a lion - prepared for the COMISSSIONAL EXAMINATON. I will make crusade against her. I will turn her life into living hell.

Voldemortfuckingbitch.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 10:37:49 pm by Mirjam »
But then again, who does.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1164 on: February 07, 2010, 10:43:01 pm »
Sorry for being so vulgar - haven't been for a long time but - already since the beginning of the academical year nobody "can give her a name" how much everybody hates her for how she behaves.

You know, she has been mortifying my there during the examination so much that it even made me cry. (amongst others)
She already had problems with the head of the catedra and also with the deanship cause of her behaviour... so now, she's just trying again. And probably she's gonna have problem with the deanship again  :ninja: I will not let it like this.

Because what made me also so angry during the semestre - she didn't came to half of her lessons and even didn't tell us about it. So - she didn't tell it in the school either - so she is being paid her salary for doing nothing. And we will have to make "national examination" for our Bachelor work. Who else will tell us the stuff we probably won't find in any books or so?
I am upset cause we have few money - and from that should not be paid someone who does not deserve that - she does nothing.

I should have done what I planned - to go to the deanship when she didn't go to her lessons - month ago there appeared another teacher like this and she had big big problems cause of that.
It's not right she's being paid if she does not do her job.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1165 on: February 08, 2010, 03:52:07 am »
That's alright, Miri! Let off some steam, and then give let your anger set you in motion!

There must be some kind of student council with an open ear for cases like that. Have you asked them for advice and help already?

Good luck and keep us updated!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1166 on: February 08, 2010, 11:21:05 am »
Thank You Markus :)

No, we don't have anything like that - but we can go right to the dean or the subdean for studying affairs. And I will go if she will try again not to give me the exam.
Actually already for the "comissional examination" I have to ask at the deanship - until then I still have this Wednesday's second try and also third try - don't know when.
In the reasons for the need of comissional examination I can accuse her from in-objectivity. Which I will for sure do. That puts her in hard situation (dean already knows her ways of examinating) and during the comissional examination there are more people sitting around from the cathedra of Jewish studies and also subdean afaik. So she cannot do her un-objective movements against me like: Yes, You said this well but I wanted something else (there wasn't anything else). In front of them she has to behave objective - so I will gain my exam :)
I know the subject, so I am really not afraid of it.

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #1167 on: February 08, 2010, 03:59:08 pm »
I wish you best of luck Miri!!  :thumbup: im having similar problems with our Anatomy teacher and the demonstrator of dental materials! both are terribly incomptent and idiots!!

@T; tired and low cos i miss my friends  :-\

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1168 on: February 08, 2010, 04:20:28 pm »
Yeah! :wicking: Truly, I say unto thee: Thou shalt thrash her with a Thora-roll until she remembers the umpteenth command which sayeth: "Thou shalt not pick an NTSMS member to mess around with"! :wicking: :wicking:

:wink2:

Nah, seriously, you seem very convinced, you seem to have thought about what to do next, so I guess everything will go fine indeed.

בהצלחה

And cheers, of course!

Markus
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 04:22:15 pm by Markus »
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1169 on: February 08, 2010, 06:26:37 pm »
Thanks a lot Penny and Markus!

Penny: Good luck to You with Your own incompetent idiot  :ninja: but You know, we are gonna make it  :ninja: and they will fall!

Markus: You made me laugh :D after long time - I think I will write this down on the paper and carry with myself on Wednesday  ;D

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: - that's me in last time

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #1170 on: February 08, 2010, 07:02:04 pm »
Miri, What can I say?
Way to go. Stand up and fight for your rights! :wicking:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #1171 on: February 09, 2010, 04:21:20 pm »
@Miri: Yes we'll bring them down!! :wicking:

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1172 on: February 10, 2010, 09:50:46 pm »
 :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I got B.

:yeha: :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: :yeha: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1173 on: February 10, 2010, 09:51:19 pm »
Thanks again for the support :) I needed it a lot. I mean A LOT.  :)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1174 on: February 10, 2010, 10:21:37 pm »
Yeah. Strike! :yeha: :yeha: :yeha:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #1175 on: February 13, 2010, 04:50:23 pm »
CONGRATS MIRI!!!!! :wOOt: :wOOt: knew you could kick ass!! =)

@t: happy and looking forward to the chinese new year parrty that im going to! will be fun to how it is  :)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #1176 on: February 13, 2010, 04:54:22 pm »
Eya Miri!

Sorry for the laaate, late reply!!!

I think you did the best you could: to turn anger in something useful, for you and, who know, perhaps for the other students too!

Congrats!!!!!  :yeha:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #1177 on: February 14, 2010, 06:13:59 pm »
Congrats Miri! :)))

Hugs Penny Dear I hope things sort out the best way possible!

I'm HAPPY!!!! I mean really happy. Therion concert will be in Ljubljana, they decided to do a show here too! I can not wait for 8. November.. this will be the best event of this year!  :yeha:  :wub:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1178 on: February 14, 2010, 07:34:56 pm »
Myself, I feel hurt and injured. Last night, as I was washing up the dishes, my teapot attacked me without obvious reason. More specifically, the stainless-steel-filter inside attacked me and cut into my thumb. :bawl:

Apart from that truly severe incident I feel fine. :)
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1179 on: February 14, 2010, 11:45:05 pm »
Oh poor dearie Markus  :date: :ouch:  ...

My boyfriend happend something similar before yesterday - the scissors attacked him without reason also when he was at work fixing something. :/ It's ugly deep wound tough.

So I can understand pretty well...  :hug: hope You'll be fine again soon!

Btw for the regeneration of the hurt skin is good callendula and also lavender (absolutely "400%" pure essential oil, it must not  be any shit)

Kris