About NTSMS > Feedback section

Spammers

<< < (5/10) > >>

Lucy:

--- Quote from: Luthien on September 23, 2006, 10:22:45 am ---To Enigma 757? I don't understand...

--- End quote ---

You can find it in the members list, and I don't understand either.

Luth:
Yes, Lucy, I know you're underaged... although it can offend people of all ages, believe me. Only way to take it by the good side (the only one good side it exists) is laughing a lot of it (Photoshop miracles, as I said  :lol3: ).

We'll inform all of you of Admins decision about this particular case  :ninja:

Luth:

--- Quote from: Lucy on September 23, 2006, 10:31:43 am ---
--- Quote from: Luthien on September 23, 2006, 10:22:45 am ---To Enigma 757? I don't understand...

--- End quote ---

You can find it in the members list, and I don't understand either.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps he's one of the members who admins had deleted so fast that they had time only to spam... and die!  :innocent:

Elizabeth:

--- Quote from: Luthien on September 23, 2006, 10:33:27 am ---Yes, Lucy, I know you're underaged... although it can offend people of all ages, believe me. Only way to take it by the good side (the only one good side it exists) is laughing a lot of it (Photoshop miracles, as I said  :lol3: ).

--- End quote ---

Erm... I'm the underaged, Luthy. I don't think Lucy is too. She's married and works in a bank, after all  :insane:

And I know that's a piece of PS miracle, but that doesn't mean it has to be a miracle... for me :D

Lucy:
Right you are, Ely, I'm over-aged  :) 10 years over your age :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version