About NTSMS > Feedback section

Spammers

<< < (4/10) > >>

Lucy:
Sent it. Do you have it?  :shifty:

Luth:
Yes, I have it. I can take it in two ways:

-Curse this damned spammer who posts thousands of crappy posts in the forum, and wish him the worst death in the universe after being tortured by my best agents.  :ninja:

-Laugh a lot. Photoshop makes miracles, didn't you know it?  :lol3:

But seriously talking... I wish it won't happen again. Spam is ever something to hate, but "only" spam the forum with links and buying drugs requests is an innocent way to spam comparing with that. Our users have to feel save of this shitty crap in their inboxes. Not to mention someone can feel bad for it (I can only laugh, but there're below 18 here, and this is directly illegal). I don't know if I can do anything against it, but I promise I'll study if we can stop this happening again. Even if l have to set harder restrictions to new members.

Lucy:

--- Quote from: Luthien on September 23, 2006, 10:13:46 am ---Even if l have to set harder restrictions to new members.

--- End quote ---

I would be totally agree.

One more thing, maybe it helps you: the funny spam pm was sent to Enigma757.
Now I go to cut it off!  :wicking:

:lol3:

Luth:
To Enigma 757? I don't understand...

Elizabeth:
I'm underaged, Luthy, and I was one of the recipients  :mad3:  :tongue: Curse him! He's not only being illegal, but also ...  :sick:

I forwarded the notification to both your adresses, so you migh want to get rid of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version