About NTSMS > New Members

The Wonderous World of... Nighthawk.

<< < (5/6) > >>

Jo Ta Erre:
 :drunk: :drunk:

Nighthawk:

--- Quote from: Lucy on November 08, 2010, 07:12:00 pm ---Hello, welcome again! :yeha:

Hm... you would find some nice beers in Barcelona at this time, with some of us personally. :wOOt:

--- End quote ---
Mmm, that sounds mighty attractive :)

Alas, Barcelona lies on the other side of Eternity, as far as I'm concerned :\ Wait until Croatia enters the Union. As I understand it, the hills will burst with honey and rivers run white with milk, so I'll probably be able to prance about Europe as much as I want :D

For now, I'm confined to Croatia and its closest neighbors, at least until I win the lottery. Or become vulgarly famous.

I'm working on that last one.

--- Quote from: Jo Ta Erre on November 08, 2010, 07:19:04 pm --- :drunk: :drunk:

--- End quote ---
:drunk:

The way this topic's going, think we'll need a designated driver :o

The One:
I think they were in that fridge I assaulted before I came to the Middle East. :drunk:
Sorry, I finished them all. :ninja:

Nighthawk:

--- Quote from: The One on November 08, 2010, 07:44:42 pm ---I think they were in that fridge I assaulted before I came to the Middle East. :drunk:
Sorry, I finished them all. :ninja:

--- End quote ---
Eh... Seems I'll have to go get more. Think the store's still open. Anyone want anything else?

Markus:
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that the show was so good - I'm looking forward to ours, and we're practicing the set list together. :biggrin:

You can get me some beer, too. Just one or two - barrels, that is.

Cheers!

Markus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version