Other Languages > Seccion en EspaƱol

Stand up comedy

<< < (4/10) > >>

Loke:

--- Quote from: lavaniegosII on January 28, 2007, 07:56:16 am ---Loke:

Translate one joke of Polo Polo in English :wink2:

--- End quote ---

Dont you it would be lost in translation, i mean the punch of the joke might not be understandable for none mexican people, but if your answer is "no" i will

yo yo yo :P

Nighthawk:

--- Quote from: The One on January 27, 2007, 03:05:29 pm ----How many guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?
-100, 1 to do it, 99 to say they could do it better
--- End quote ---
The version I know goes:

How many guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?
100. 1 to do it and the rest to tell him that Petrucci could do it faster.

*shrugz*

Loke:

How many women do you need to screw a bulb?

=========================================

1, a single woman can screw it all

(sorry girls, actually it goes with men but...)

yo yo yo :P

Elizabeth:

--- Quote from: loke on January 30, 2007, 05:42:42 am ---(sorry girls, actually it goes with men but...)

--- End quote ---

Trator.  :shifty:

The One:
Why girls shouldn't go on "ladies' night" after marriage:
One lady was once invited to spend a night out with her firends. She promised her husband to be back by midnight.
So well, hours passed and so did the maritinis and margaritas. The lady was all drunk and came back home at about 3 a.m., when she entered the hall, the cuckoo clock did it's usual sound thrice. She then realized her husband would wake up and hear all of her noises as she moved, so she cuckooed 9 times, and felt proud of herself for finding duch a brilliant solution.
Next morning her husband asks: "At what time did you come back?" she replies: "At midnight". Her hsuband was not pissed off, so she felt alliviated, but then he said: "You know, I think we should buy a new cuckoo clock" "Why?" she asked, he replied: "Well, last night I heard it cukoo thrice, then say 'Oh, Shit!', cuckoo four times, clear its throat, cuckoo thrice, giggle, then cuckoo twice again, the trip over the cofee table and fart".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version