Elizabeth:
We all want the shoutbox back!  :angry:

Luth:
Post instead shout  :wacko:

Luths Cat:
Meow?

Xiquet:
Hi Luth  and guys :wacko:

Well, how you see... the forum is alive, and the unique "problem" is that people need a "short" time of hollidays  ^_^

By other hand... we will start after our holidays with a new forum  :mellow: by the way... all are good news...

Well.. I'm still a new member... in fact... i'm trying to understand the 'format' of this forum... but I promise to participate more in the future... I'm not very good with this kinds of tecnologies :P (computers... those strange machines...)

:wacko:

Luth:

--- Quote from: Xiquet on July 25, 2006, 06:17:46 pm ---Hi Luth  and guys :wacko:

Well, how you see... the forum is alive, and the unique "problem" is that people need a "short" time of hollidays  ^_^

By other hand... we will start after our holidays with a new forum  :mellow: by the way... all are good news...

--- End quote ---

I'm sure you will become a more active member... you have no other option  :rolleyes:

--- Quote ---Well.. I'm still a new member... in fact... i'm trying to understand the 'format' of this forum... but I promise to participate more in the future... I'm not very good with this kinds of tecnologies :P (computers... those strange machines...)
 :wacko:
--- End quote ---

XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version