Main Forum > Other bands!!!

Sabaton

(1/12) > >>

Luth:
Sabaton: this is the band who will gig with Therion next tour. As a good Therion fan who can't wait for the concert, I've obtained some music from Sabaton (yes, thanks to P2P...  :innocent: ), and I have to say that: woooow, they're good! I've 2 albums, and I think there're only these 2: "Attero Dominatus" (their last release) and "Primo Victoria". Both are amazing, although I like more the "Attero Dominatus". It's something like power metal with a lot of symphonic music, very spectacular. I've heard each one only once, so I have to hear them more, but at the moment I can say they're worth to be the support act for Therion.

If anybody wish to have the albums, please tell me by PM or in Loyal Memebers if you're in. And, if you want to tell us something about Sabaton, this is your thread!

Therion and Sabaton rock!!!!!  :yeha:

Lucy:
On www.metal-archives.com I saw there's an album named "Fist for Fight" too.

Markus:
Thanks for espying that for us, Luth!

That really sounds good. Probably more suitable than any death or black metal band. :)

Cheers!

Markus

Markus:
Hi Luth,

I'll try to get "Attero Thingy" from the metal dealer of my trust. If that doesn't work I'll get back to you, and if it does I'll tell you folks what I think. :)

Cheers!

Markus

Elizabeth:
After you check on them, Markus, please, pretty please, share your opinion. Then I'll know if it's worth.... downl.. buying  :innocent:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version