Main Forum > NTSMS fantasy story!

The story begins...

<< < (7/7)

Lady Sa'iltu:
The prophetess were waiting for 5 hours. "If it's a minute I'm a goddess of the universe!" - she thought and turned on her astral sight. "Oh, hell!"- she was shown an unclear incident: these knights have disappeared and haven't reached the Palace. She was unable to see where they were. Tried to look at future... There're only 2 ways: 1 - to find the wizard and the shaman, the only ones who would return 2 knights; 2 - if the knights stay where they're now, they'll be led astray and become 7-headed evil creations who will burn the Palace and the Queen with only one breath! So she asked the golden Tarot of these 2 man and was replied:"They're as far away as it's possible - on the another continent!", despaired she ran to the Palace and found out the Queen's been being ill for the last weeks. So the prophetess converted to her younger sister and contracted with her to lead the wizard and the shaman back home and to find the way of salvation for the Queen, and was promised to get the title of the Queen's ambassador if she'll save her.

She saddled the unicorn and rode into the morning fog...

Dead Symphony:
I have watched the transpirings of this noble Queen's realm from afar. Of first note, I thought to myself, "Is this Queen inept to let this renegade Wizard run rampant, charring fields as he sees fit?" Surely this story has more sides. I continue to spy from my far off Tower Black. Then other stories abound, to this latest tale of a Shaman and Wizard, then of a Prophetess. From perhaps my boredom of looming over my own snowy mountain realm, I decided to sojourn to this kingdom. Then from my sprying mirror, I saw it! I must have it... a tooth from a dragon. For my own purposes, I set out, more urgent then ever to reach this destination...

I arrive on my black steed, bellowing from outside the castle walls: "Allo the Castle! I am called Jenevra, and for I am a Wizard from a far of land, I come to offer my staff and services to your beck and call"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version